Monday, September 8, 2008

Challenge: Coffee

This week’s challenge is cutting back the stupid amounts of coffee I drink. The office has free coffee, hot cocoa and Lipton’s tea. Cause it’s free, and an excuse to get away from my desk, I make lots of trips to the coffee pot. The kicker is – The office coffee sucks. It is terrible coffee, perhaps a step up from the “Bodega Bricks” (you NYers know what I’m talking about). I do love coffee, but I just don’t love this crap. Maybe it’s the distraction aspect that is fueling the addition at the moment. But this week, I’m going to start cutting back. I had 4 cups today. Tomorrow we’ll do 2. Wednesday 1 cup and hopefully I can switch over to tea completely and enjoy lattes with soy milk as a dessert type treat. Axing the coffee will certainly save a good handful of calories a day (I’m a “light and sweet” kind of girl).

Oh yah. There will probably be a hate-filled-coffee-free-cranky rant this week. I’m a junkie, what can I say.

No comments: